TOTALE 0€VAI AL CARRELLO ESEGUI CHECKOUT
Every order to OBW constitues a contractual offer for the client and it’s binding for OBW only in the following cases:
- when the contract is complete in all its parts
- when the contract includes all the specifications necessary to identify the products ordered
- when the contract is confirmed and accepted by OBW srl.
OBW rerservs the right to not accept incomplete orders or orders with missing details necessary to their fullfillement.
The product invoice is issued by OBW before the shipment. OBW delivers worldwide through the express couriers GLS, BARTOLINI, UPS, POSTE ITALIANE, DHL.
The shipments will be processed from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Orders made after 5 pm will be processed the following working day.
The delivery within Europe will be in 48/72 hours after the takeover of the parcel by the courier.
N.B. the delivery time is indicated by the courier and therefore it can’t be guaranteed by the seller.
The delivery will be from Monday to Friday during normal working hours. In case the courier is unable to deliver the parcel due to the consignee’s absence, the consegnee will be contacted by email by the courier to rearrange the delivery date and time.
In case also the second delivery attempt should not be succesfull, the parcel will be returned to the indicated courier’s office. The parcel will be available for collection for a maximum of 10 working days. In case the item is not collected it will be returned to OBW.
OBW srl will do his best to deliver the products to the buyer by the indicated terms.
OBW exhorts the buyer to contact info@sontèn.com in case of delivery delays or to notify any mulfunction. OBW srl is not responsible of any unpredictable delays and or caused only by the courier.
OBW srl provides for the possibility of changing the item purchased online, provided that the products are in the same condition in which they were received and provided with a shipping note confirming the purchase.
1) RETURN: Before sending the article that you intend to make it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com specifying the reason for the return and then you can proceed to the shipment by inserting a written communication stating the will to proceed with the return together with the request for reimbursement and attach the DDT present in the parcel proving the purchase;
The bikini will be sent to:
Corso S.d'Amato, 83 80022 ARZANO
2) CHANGE: Before sending the article you want to replace, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the reason for the change, the item you want to replace and a telephone number; then prepare the package with the return by entering the DDT proving the purchase and € 10 for the costs of collecting the package and return. In fact, OBW will provide for both the collection and the subsequent shipment, taking charge of part of the expenses.
The shipment of the replaced bikini will always be at the expense of the buyer.